Sales Manager - Sydney Soil Solutions
Our newly established Sydney Soil Solutions business specialises in soil handling, transformation and recycling of waste products such as Asbestos contaminated soils, GSW, VENM and ENM.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to proactively seek new business opportunities and leads while providing exceptional service and support to clients.
Based in Sydney, this is an opportunity to develop, grow and manage an emerging client base across the Sydney region.
Excellent remuneration + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
- Convert leads into sales
- Generate new business across Waste , Recycling, Transport and Civil Construction markets, both private and public sector
- Provide customer focussed solutions, leveraging off existing regional Recycling and Transport businesses
- Respond to sales and customer service enquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Develop, monitor and report sales plan KPIs against budget
- Create quotes and contribute to tenders and key proposals
- Manage customer accounts through the retention and generation of revenue
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Follow and act on market changes, trends, opportunities, risks and competitive activity
- Provide or source technical advice, including material suitability, material performance, placement methods and material assessment
To be successful you will have:
- A demonstrated track record in sales, preferably with experience in the waste and recycling industry, specialising in contaminated soils, asbestos contaminated materials and bulk materials
- A technical background in either waste, recycling or Civil Construction
- Experience delivering KPIs and Sales Targets
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge/sales experience of quarried products and recycled materials
- An established network of contacts would be highly desirable
- A high level of initiative and be comfortable working alone and spending a majority of time on the road
This is an opportunity to step into a newly developed role and make your mark!
How to apply